Friday, 8 November 2019

Woman almost dies from allergic reaction after sex with husband

Woman almost dies from allergic reaction after sex with husbandA woman nearly died from an allergic reaction after having sex with her husband,The 46-year-old from Baltimore, Maryland, suffered an anaphylactic reaction to a medication her husband was taking through exposure to her husband’s semen, according to the case report in the American Journal of Medicine.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2rrp5eI

No comments:

Post a comment