Sunday, 17 February 2019

Deal or delay? Wall Street doesn't believe no-deal Brexit threat

Deal or delay? Wall Street doesn't believe no-deal Brexit threatUnless Prime Minister Theresa May can get a Brexit deal approved by the British parliament, then she will have to decide whether to delay Brexit or thrust the world's fifth largest economy into chaos by leaving without a deal on March 29. Goldman Sachs said it sees a 50 percent probability of May getting a Brexit divorce deal ratified, adding that lawmakers would ultimately block a no-deal exit if needed. Goldman said it saw the probability of a no-deal exit at 15 percent and the probability of no Brexit at around 35 percent.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://yhoo.it/2Eeg8cz

No comments:

Post a comment