Saturday, 3 November 2018

Elon Musk Says He Wouldn’t Take Money From Saudi Arabia Now

Elon Musk Says He Wouldn’t Take Money From Saudi Arabia NowThe death of the critic of the Saudi government was “really bad,” the chief executive officer of the electric carmaker told Recode in an interview. Musk has said previously that Saudi Arabia’s Public Investment Fund spoke with him several times since last year about taking Tesla private. The gambit fell apart after Musk failed to line up funding, prompting an investigation by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.




from Yahoo News - Latest News & Headlines https://ift.tt/2F2h5Hl

No comments:

Post a comment